There are many improvements done, which I'm not able to deliver because because I'm still waiting for approval. As the approval process takes so long in the moment (I'm waiting over 2 weeks now), I'm going to focus on the nearly released 3.0 iPhone OS. There will be a bunch of new features and further improvements!
There are a few things you may try if fgBrowser crashes with big (many images) pages:
- reboot your iPhone, this releases all memory which is retained by safari
- close all pages in safari (this gives more memory to other apps!)
- send an email with a link to the particular problem page, so I can evaluate.
There is a review in the US AppStore which says: "it worked for about 20 seconds".
As a tiny hint I would suggest you to lay 3 fingertips down on your iPhone screen. This will bring up the bookmarks, history, url field and google.
To navigate fast back and forth, just swipe parallel with 2 fingers to left (back) or right (forward)
enable / disable accelerometer -> swipe up with 2 fingers
bring up a context menu -> swipe down with 2 fingers
As you do so, fgBrowser works fine :-) Hope you enjoy :-)
Apple needs more -unexpected- time for review. Thats maybe because of the 3.0 compliance tests. They have to check all current apps to be ready for iPhone OS 3.0...
[X2] -> Hooooopefully soon accepted - Can't wait ...
so it is done. fgBrowser is now officially cracked... I've got many many hits on this blog, but of course no sales. It's very interesting if you read the faq's at those iPhone crack sites, there is stated those cracked versions do not hurt the developer.... But yes they hurt indeed...
Thanks to all who've bought fgBrowser honestly! You'll profit every time from the latest updates. For the rest of you. Hope you enjoyed your trial version and you'll support me by spending a very little commission for a "truly groundbreaking browser"
The multitouch private fullscreen web browser will be updated to 2.5 soon.
The update features all functions of the multitouch fullscreen web browser (except the history of course) and:
- discrete name & new icon (upon request from GB)
- easy bookmark import via safari (with bookmarklet)
- a passcode protected bookmark section (upon request of the US-iTunes AppStore)
- fast scroll to top / bottom
- remember last orientation / autorotation lock
- customize per general setting
- able to flip the history back gesture (upon request from Japan)
should be available in a week. I hope you enjoy!
Hi Richard Rambone,
please contact me by mail!